What does LVS stand for? Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood. Three of the most popular scents together in one fantastic shaving soap. Looking for that classic scent that can be your regular soap? Look no further. LVS is your shaving soap.
LVS is a complex mix of oils that come together to deliver a wonderful mix of floral lavender backed up with the warmth of vanilla. This combination gently yields to the Sandalwood base after "dry down" (aftersmell) that is amazingly pleasant and won't interfere with your favorite post shave scent applications. Try Sir Henry's Sandalwood Balm as a great finish to a great shave.
- Superior slickness & cushion for a smooth comfortable shave - LVS's proprietary recipe incorporates nutrient rich oils such as Kokum Butter, Coconut Oil, and Jojoba Oil for a smooth shave regardless of your choice of razor whether straight, double edged, or cartridge. LVS will always leave you clean and comfortable.
- LVS Contains REAL Sandalwood - The Sandalwood base note won't interfere with your favorite aftershave applications.
- 3 oz. Puck Drops Right In - Use your favorite bowl, mug, or scuttle.
- Unisex - Great for both men & women.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - If not delighted, return within 30 days for a full refund.
Sodium & Potassium Stearate (Stearic Acid), Sodium & Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (deodorized Cocoa Butter), Sodium & Potassium Ricinoleate (Castor Oil), Sodium & Potassium Indica Seed Butterate (Kokum Butter), Water, Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinesis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Sodium Lactate, Glycerin